Implement, maintain and troubleshoot communications systems for all locations. Provide integration and consulting services to all internal departments and systems. Provide support for communications processes.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data communications monitoring & reporting
- Maintain network management and file transfer tools
- Provide 2nd level data communication support & problem resolution
- Provide data communication architecture planning and implementation
- Assist Voice Communications Analysts with voice/data integration
- Implement and maintain site-to-site VPN
- Provide data communication capacity management
- Evaluate communications related hardware and software
- Create and maintain technical documentation, diagrams, and business recovery procedures.
- Review, audit, and ensure the accuracy of all voice communications invoices
- Provide project management for communications implementations
- Provide backup for the Voice Communications Analysts
- High school diploma or equivalent required – college degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in planning, implementing, and maintaining telecommunications environments
- Experience with network disaster recovery implementations.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons