NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Paint Specialist to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. This is the ideal position for knowledgeable and energetic people who have a passion for customer care and the power of teamwork.As a NAPA Paint Specialist, you are an important part of the store team.
- Mixing paint with precision
- Helping customers with their auto body and finish questions
- Sharing knowledge about auto part features, benefits and warranty info
- Helping team members in our fast-paced retail stores
- Operating a cash register, and navigating computer and paper catalog systems
- Paint or body shop experience required
- Know How — automotive knowledge and/or experience
- ASE (P2) Parts Certification is a PLUS
- Positive attitude and passion for delivering Customer Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of Cataloging and/or Inventory Management Systems is a PLUS
- Ability to work weekends is a MUST
- Valid Driver’s License and/or reliable transportation
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.