Sr. eCommerce Support Analyst
Motion Industries’ Customer Support teams provide the highest levels of business and technical support in the industry. Our Sr. eCommerce Support Analyst professionally represent the Company to our internal and external customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the service and support they need. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
This Senior level position is seeking professional candidates who are experts at satisfying all level of issues causing online friction with our Customers and Employees. Issues can be as simple as guiding customers through a one-step registration process, to supporting the onboarding of a nationally recognized brand with hundreds of locations across North America. Candidates are pros at solving problems or finding the right people to help solve the problem. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support website day-to-day activities with potential and existing eCommerce customers who may have issues with the following:
- Online Registration, Product Discrepancies, Website Navigation, Supply Chain Logistics, Order Fulfillment, Expediting and Follow-up Support.
- Support Motion employees as they register and onboard website Customers. This may include the following topics:
- Authentication & Security, Multi-Site Customer Access, Large Customer Rollout Strategy and Website Functionality Training.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Industry and customer support experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of supply chain systems helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.