Rayloc is a Division of Genuine Parts Company which provides Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement and Distribution of automotive aftermarket parts throughout North America. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Rayloc supports these services in four additional locations in the United States and works with a global network of suppliers
- In assigned work area, pull stock for orders based upon the shipping order ticket. Accurately record the action on the ticket.
- When assigned to do so, check and pack orders in accordance with the shipping order ticket.
- Mark pallets and bins of pulled orders with the appropriate identification information.
- Load belt from batch pulls.
- Set up shipping containers to pack orders from the sorter.
- Pack orders from batch pulls running down the belt.
- Assist other order pullers when necessary – as assigned by your Supervisor or Coordinator.
- As stock in a given location has been depleted in a given location, assist in restocking the shelves and pulling locations assigned to you.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
This position supports the shipping department by pulling product based on the assigned shipping order ticket, packing the product, and preparing it for shipping.
- Completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education
- (3) years lead experience in a warehouse environment
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.