Division VP-General Manager (Ohio Division)
Motion Industries’ Division Managers provide leadership, guidance, and support, ensuring achievement of operational and financial objectives for their assigned branches and shops. Responsibilities include divisional performance in the areas of sales, operations, employee safety, administration, asset security, and P&L. Division Managers also build and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization as well as with customers. They ensure that a high quality of customer service is provided consistently within the division. We are seeking qualified candidates to serve the Ohio branches .
- Plan, organize, allocate resources and direct the day-to-day operations of the division
- Oversee branch managers, their staff, and other divisional team members
- Ensure that division goals and objectives are being met and that policies and procedures are being followed
- Collaborate with peers to identify and secure new business opportunities and improve operational effectiveness
- Implement corporate initiatives, policies, and procedures to support the overall direction of Motion Industries
- Industry and sales experience required
- 15+ years of experience with Motion in branch management, corporate accounts, or a combination of both
- Leadership, communication, relationship, and proven people management skills required
- Basic accounting knowledge, profit orientation and financial acumen
- Analytical and mathematics skills
- Reliable, organized, and attentive to detail
- Moderate computer skills (esp. Microsoft Office Suite), including communicating internally and externally via email, performing financial calculations and generating reports
- Bachelor’s degree
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.