Under the direction of the Accounts Receivable Manager, The Accounts Receivable Supervisor directs and oversees the daily activities of Accounts Receivable Specialists and Billing Resolution Analysts. The ideal candidate should be able to review, research, and analyze business processes. The AR Supervisor should exhibit excellent supervisory skills and promote a positive team environment. This position provides training and coaching to develop AR staff. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor assists the AR Manager with process development and improvement initiatives as well as project management.
- Responsible for the daily supervision and work allocation of AR Specialists and Billing Resolution Analysts.
- Train and develop AR Specialists and Billing Resolution Analysts.
- Assists with developing, implementing, and monitoring procedures to ensure effective and efficient operation of the Accounts Receivable department.
- Liaise with shared services center to ensure superior performance.
- Resolves non-routine, complex variances and issues with internal and external customers.
- Assists with the integration of Accounts Receivable processes with acquired companies.
- Records, updates, and reconciles related financial information and provides general accounting support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ year Accounts Receivable or Accounting experience in large, complex organizations
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- 3+ Years of supervisory experience preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to build Pivot Tables and utilize formulas such as VLOOKUP, IF, MID, INDEX/MATCH, etc.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Professional, self-motivated employee with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Exemplary work ethic and decision making ability.
- Strong attention to organization, detail, and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels of employees.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.