Assures operational effectiveness of the District stores. Balances assets to revenue to achieve optimum return on investment. Achieves sales, profit, and inventory turnover quotas for thedistrict. Implements effective processes and control measures both in the office and in the stores.
- Profit Quota
- Sales Quota
- Inventory Turnover
- Quota Gross Profit Improvement
- Inventory Write-off Results
- Works with DC management to help analyze and manage operating expenses in the
- Achieves district financial objectives and quotas.
- Manages district inventory and other physical assets for greatest return.
- Manages delivery fleet.
- Oversees store P-cards and fuel cards and reconcile accounts.
- Coordinates class returns and MIC orders with DC management.
- Drives the processes to resolve bad check and A/R for the district.
- Processes special accounting for IBS operations.
- Leads the store implementation of asset protection and safety programs.
- Monitors and maintains accuracy of the fixed asset listing.
- Reviews and interprets district financial and operating information with the DC management team, keeping management apprised of issues, progress and results.
- Provides accurate and timely financial projections for the district.
- Develops the district expense reserve accounts, and review and adjust as need with input from district management.
- Develops and prepares ad-hoc financial / business reports.
- Assures payables are correctly applied and coded.
- Manages the store inventory paperwork process, through the DC and PWR teams to ensure accuracy.
- Manages physical inventory process in stores.
- Provides the DC management team with inventory write-off requirements.
- Monitors gross profit and work with pricing to identify margin opportunities.
- Manages head count and payroll budgets.
- Oversees and negotiates store service contracts that are not managed by the DC. Provides
- DC information needed for the store service contract negotiations.
- Provides operational guidance and support to store managers.
- Plans and schedules store employee training.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- A four-year business related degree preferred or equivalent business experience.
- 2-5 years NAPA store operations experience.
- P & L analysis experience.
- Sales driven and customer focused.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and leverage electronic communications.
- Able to use company standard software effectively.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Unquestioned values, judgment and integrity
- Working Conditions
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.