Motion Industries is seeking a candidate with the ability to analyze and make decisions based on the data at hand to fill our Corporate Accounts Data Analytics Trainee position. The Trainee role lasts up to 15 months and leads to a position in Corporate Account Management. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation sick, and holiday pay.
- Learn all areas of Corporate Account Management with concentration on Data Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree, technical degree, or job related experience
- Skillful in Microsoft office products, especially Excel; experience with PowerPoint
- Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work well in team situations and/or autonomously
- Ability to analyze and make decisions based on provided data.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.