Industry Segment Manager – Equipment and Machinery
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Strategically and tactically, leads sales in an industry for the company.
- Identifies trends, issues and opportunities.
- Performs as a qualified resource for CAMs and Field Sales to grow profitable sales.
- Assists with customer presentations, supplier relationships and industry events.
- Shares best practices learned across the company.
- Searches for new product and service opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and five (5) or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
- Industry knowledge to assist and support Corporate Account Managers, field associates and customers required.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.