The IT Finance Manager must be a driven and dynamic person with solid Technology and Financial management acumen. The IT Finance Manager will oversee a 1-3 person team that reports to the Vice President of the IT Management Office with dotted line reporting to Finance, and supports the CIO and the IT Executive Leadership Team in Budgeting, Forecasting, and general IT Financial Management.
The IT Finance Manager must have a strong financial analysis background with proven career progression, problem solving skills, comfort with ambiguity, and the ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively.
- Creates monthly variance analysis comparing actual technology spend versus plan, forecast, and prior year budgets.
- Prepares annual benchmark analysis on IT spend across North American Automotive and Global Automotive IT functions
- Performs and coordinates project-based financial analysis and modeling to support reporting of IT Project OPEX and CAPEX spend.
- Assists in business case preparation and Project submission for financial investment.
- Reviews departmental results with IT Senior Leadership team on a monthly basis to highlight performance and coordinate on forecasts.
- Creates insightful and actionable analyses to explain and act upon significant business initiatives
- Oversees the business case analysis following a project close-out to ensure Business benefits have been achieved.
- Creates recurring or ad-hoc reports and models for the purpose of allowing management to make data driven decisions.
- Works with IT Senior Leadership team to prepare detailed annual budgets.
- Complete monthly close process including accruals and adjusting entries.
Requirements: Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related quantitative field.
- Seven (7)+ years of experience in the field of financial planning/analysis.
- Seven (7)+ years of experience working with IT functions within an organization
- Preferred: MBA or relevant graduate degree
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.