Are you ready to spend your summer as a part of something special? Imagine being with a company whose reputation for excellence paves the way for endless success. At Genuine Parts Company (GPC), people build long-lasting, highly satisfying careers and make a real difference in the community.
GPC has been driving success for over 90 years due to a family of 50,000+ dedicated, intelligent, and innovative employees. But this is the best part – all our businesses throughout the world emphasize the growth and development of our team members by providing opportunities for mentorship and advancement.
This is the ideal role for a student who is searching for challenging and exciting projects, professional growth, and fun networking opportunities with a Fortune 200 company. As a Search Data Analyst Intern at GPC, you’ll have the opportunity to assist in the execution of digital strategy goals via search awareness and e-commerce adjustments while learning about a global distribution organization.
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Enjoy comparing data from two sources and showing gaps in correlation
- Thrive on challenging deadlines and managing competing priorities
- Want to learn how a global leader in the distribution of automotive and industrial parts operates day-to-day
A day in the life:
- Monitor and administer web analytics reports/dashboards and keyword reporting tools, and point out key areas of improvements that align with business goals
- Evaluate search results and performance metrics across all search channels and recognize baselines as they change
- Work closely with other digital team members to meet business goals and project deadlines
What’s in it for you:
- Participate in biweekly Lunch and Learn events with company leaders
- Attend a Braves game and volunteer time with fellow interns
- Explore the history of the company through a multi-day orientation, complete with a tour of the Atlanta Distribution Center
- Present your summer project to fellow interns and GPC executives
COVID-19 Accommodations at GPC: Your safety is our top priority – although we are planning for an in-person program, we will continually monitor COVID-19 health safety recommendations and adjust all internship activities as needed.
What you’ll need:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, seeking degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
And if you have this, even better:
- Scripting language skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
Why GPC may just be the right place for you:
- Stable Fortune 200 company with a “family” culture
- Environment that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths
- Ongoing training and development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
GPC has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So, if after reading this, you don’t think this is the perfect fit for you, check out the list of other opportunities we have at jobs.genpt.com.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.