This position will provide day to day support for eBusiness suppliers and customers including testing our real-time application, Supplier Connect. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Provide suppliers with requirements and support while they complete the Supplier Connect integration
- Partner with suppliers to identify information and business process enhancement needs
- Acquire a general working knowledge of eBusiness daily activities, both on the supplier and customer side
- Assist with general eBusiness questions and concerns
- Help manage order routing and error processing
- Work directly with supplier and other internal departments on testing and improving Supplier Connect
- Troubleshoot issues with suppliers and Supplier Connect
- Work with other departments/co-workers to ensure that Supplier deadlines/needs are met.
- Develop communications to Branches, Customers and Suppliers as needed as it relates to Supplier Connect projects, functionality, implementations and changes to business rules/document processing due to eBusiness integrations
Education and Experience:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Basic IT application analytical skills
- Basic HTML/XML skills preferred
- Strong project-management skills with ability to prioritize
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- At least 3 years in an IT related support role
- Desire to learn
- College degree preferred
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.