Hose Assembly Technician
Hydraulic Supply Company is a division of Motion Industries. We are looking for a Hose Assembly Tech to support and enable the assembly work group by providing services to assemble hydraulic hose and components to factory specification for external customers. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Assist and enable industrial customers in assembling hydraulic hose parts or components through familiarity and knowledge of vendor’s products
- Cut, fit, and assemble hose and hose fittings and inspect or test completed assembly
- Ensure proper inventory is maintained by counting, reordering or shipping materials
- Knowledge of different hoses and thread configurations, basic hydraulic principles and computers (Windows), Outlook
- Skilled in using a variety of hand tools and shop equipment
- Producing accurate work with attention to detail
- Problem solving and making independent decisions
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Prioritize workload and Handle multiple projects
- Collaborate with a diverse group of people
- Neat and careful
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Basic knowledge of fluid power preferred
*Aeroquip Fluid Conveyance Product School (AFCPS) is required within one year of hire date.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.