Motion Industries Conveyance Solutions Group has a great opportunity for a qualified Territory Sales Representative to cover the following territory: Southern Texas.
This representative is expected to reside within the Territory served.
Possess a Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of professional industrial selling experience with proven success or equivalent years of education and experience; excellent written and verbal communication and customer relations skills; skillful listening, presentation, problem solving, negotiation, and follow up skills with customers’ management, technical staff and purchasing agents; proficiently use the internet and primary Microsoft applications; organized account and time management; and ability to learn, discern, and explain technical product specifications and applications. Requires frequent travel (at least 65% of time), with some weekend travel, by automobile and/or airplane so a valid driver license, acceptable DMV record and automobile insurability are needed.
Responsible for all Industrial conveyance solutions sales activities, from lead generation through close, in the assigned territory, which includes the states of Southern Texas, for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with Company objectives and values. This includes but is not limited to:
- penetrating assigned accounts to assess customers’ product and service needs, address their questions or concerns, explain how using our products will help them improve their top and/or bottom lines, and provide pricing and delivery quotes;
- planning and conducting sales calls/activities for enhanced customer relations including presentation delivery and participation in joint vendor/customer meetings;
- working with internal departments on product feasibility, availability, pricing, presentation materials, and more;
- provide product technical support to end users and distribution partners;
- overcoming objections to close sales arrangements within Company parameters;
- following up on product effectiveness and customer satisfaction and collaborating with Corporate to implement any needed corrective actions;
- developing effective marketing/sales strategies to prospect new leads and up-sell;
- providing regular sales lead and projection input; and
- monitoring changing customer needs including technology drivers, competition and market forces to communicate and collaborate on sales opportunities and threats
- Industrial sales and experience providing technical sales support with product conveyance equipment preferred.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.