Produces reports, and otherwise relieves Director of Corporate Credit and Credit Managers of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for gathering data in preparing year-end, month-end and quarterly reports and running special reports as needed.
- Assistance with Auditors request of documents needed to complete audit.
- Daily deposit preparation including typing/balancing checks and logging live checks
- Prepare legal documents / amortizations and maintain legal file.
- Summarize and distribute customer program agreements.
- Department administrator for DnBi, BPCA, and Equifax.
- Running credit reports via Equifax.
- Coding department invoices for payments
- Update/file customer resale tax certificates
- Creating/Editing customer contract forms using Adobe Acrobat
- Handle customer and internal phone calls and prepare customer correspondences.
- Office maintenance of customer files, mail distribution for department,
- Other duties/responsibilities as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
College degree and/or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to write routine reports, and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Microsoft Word, Access, PeopleSoft and also aInternet software and E-mail. Must be advanced in Excel,
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the environment is quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.