Customer Service Representative (Inside Sales)- AST Bearings
Inside Sales Representative
AST Bearings LLC (AST), a division of Motion Industries, is a leading nationwide supplier of high precision bearings and bearing related products in the USA. Our global customer base consists of leading blue chip OEM’s and our products are used in variety of industries, from aerospace to medical equipment.
We are presently seeking an Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager to join the team in our Parsippany, NJ location.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of inside sales or customer service experience.
Experience within the bearing industry or with an industrial components company is required.
A bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field is a strong asset but is not required and may be substituted for experience. Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook is a must. Excellent organizational and customer focus skills including interpersonal and communication skills are also important. Above average organizational skills and problem solving abilities are necessary.
- Builds strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention by delivering exceptional Customer Service through various AST channels.
- Supports the order placement process through sourcing and executing quotes, check availability, lead times, order entry, order management, work order processing, back orders and reporting activities.
- Technical review of customer requirements and specifications to meet ISO and Aerospace requirements.
- Collaborates with internal/external resources when the need arises to meet customer needs and capitalize on opportunities.
- Work with purchasing and operations to ensure on time deliveries and inventory allocations.
- Expand existing account opportunities and consultative applications.
- Actively participates in Company initiatives and supports a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and suggesting process improvements.
- Other duties as required.
If you are a motivated, team-oriented individual, looking for a challenge in a rapidly growing company, with a positive business environment, teaming up with other talented professionals, please consider joining us. AST Bearings, a division of Motion Industries, offers a competitive base salary and a first-rate benefits program.
Please include your salary requirements, as resumes without salary requirements will not be considered.
AST Bearings LLC, a division of Motion Industries, is an equal opportunity employer.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons