Customer Service Specialist
NAPA is a Parts Store and So much more! We are driven to have the best people on our team to get the right parts to the right place at the right time. We already said that we are “so much more” and to prove it, we are looking for a Commercial Systems Group (CSG) Operations Specialist in Atlanta, GA, home of our NAPA Headquarters. In this dynamic role, we are looking for someone to support our Commercial Systems Group (TRACS) sales program. You will report to a very supportive CSG Operations Manager. An amazing opportunity for the right person in a big part of our business!
Since 1989, NAPA TRACS (Total Repair Automotive Computer System) has provided industry leading estimating and shop management solutions to the automotive aftermarket. The NAPA TRACS sales and support team is the best in the business providing businesses new levels of productivity and profitability and we are looking for another “best of the best” to join this awesome team.
The Role – What you will get to do:
- Provide customer and representative support for all TRACS sales efforts.
- Execute proactive remote sales programs to existing install base and provide assistance to the field sales team on focused promotions.
- Be the liaison between customer administration services and technical support groups and confirm field / inside sales orders are accurately processed for new and existing customers.
- Provide concierge services for new customer contacts and proactive communications based upon retention program predetermined timeline of events.
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Get super excited about supporting customers and sales
- Love to provide support and solutions to a team and know the value of providing solutions for customers/business
- Thrive in an environment where “no days are the same” and super-fast paced
- Thrive off being a trusted resource, liaison, and go to person for guidance
A Day in the life:
- Maintains, Reconciles, and Processes New / Existing Customer contracts for processing and billing.
- Contacts customers (New & Existing) should billing related matters such as collections via unsuccessful payment captures.
- Maintains awareness of daily tasks as assigned to them from the customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
- Establishes standard outreach to new customers and processes orders through fulfillment and billing. Works closely with field and inside sales to help manage inside sales opportunities, activities and requirements in each region as assigned.
- Executes processing and billing of special regional and national telesales promotions. Communicates closely with the field and inside sales team to jointly close new business.
- Uses existing (CRM) platform and information ensures accurate record keeping.
- AD-HOC reporting as needed / requested.
- Uses public relations, communications, and publications to promote all TRACS products. Stays current on all product offerings, initiates refresh of materials if necessary, and ensures mechanism is in place to distribute materials to customer base.
- Ensures sales orders are processed and entered into salesforce in a timely manner.
- Runs/creates reports to validate intended versus billed orders, verifies accuracy, and ensures customer is set up correctly in terms of current and potential future product offerings.
- Coordinates successful monthly collections attempts to meet deadlines assigned.
- Takes the lead in solving customer-related problem assigned to them. Researches as necessary, determines resolution, and communicates result to both field / inside sales and customer.
- Coordinates and reconcile monthly vendor and 3rd party billing as assigned, including major accounts.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years prior experience supporting and coordinating field & inside sales staff. Some examples of this that would make you a great fit for this role- providing timely follow-up/communication with Field Sales Reps and Regional Sales Managers, establishment of marketing/promotional distribution channels and timelines, and ability to coordinate multiple internal/external meetings.
- Prior experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Possesses excellent telephone skills to be able to engage customers and team in positive conversation.
- Ability to apply strong telephone sales technique in a variety of situations.
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to work with internal and external contacts remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel (pivot tables, and vlookups) and PowerPoint.
- Consistent ability to meet tight deadlines, program timelines and a focus on finance and revenue driven duties.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and qualitative analysis skills required. Ability to perform ad hoc analysis.
- Ability to interact effectively with customer and company employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to make formal presentations to a variety of audiences on a variety of work-related topics.
- Demonstrated written communication skills and extremely detail oriented
And if you have this, even better (This is not a deal breaker if you don’t)
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket
- Knowledge/experience with NAPA’s business processes as it relates to computer systems, or products preferred.
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- Awesome people and brand
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So, if after reading this, you don’t think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons