Customer Care Representative I
The Customer Care Representative I is responsible for learning all aspects of the sales and Customer Care process so as to provide support and assistance to the primary Customer Care Team members. smartclick
- Responding to and managing customer related issues including order entry, processing incoming electronic orders, expediting, maintaining customer accounts, source products and pricing, maintaining customer scheduled orders.
- Provide feedback to management and production regarding customer needs and concerns.
- Provide support to office personnel.
- General Office duties.
- Proficient in MS Office
- SAP Business Software a plus
- Requires an Associate’s degree in related business field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Internet savvy
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Able to work in a team environment and fulfilling objectives with minimum direct supervision
- Innovative, proactive and self-directed
- Able to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results
- Limited travel as required
- Location: Based in New Berlin, WI but ability to travel to other locations as needed
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons