Customer Service Representative (Inside Sales) – AST Bearings
Inside Sales Representative
AST Bearings LLC (AST) is a leading nationwide supplier of high precision bearings and bearing related products in the USA. Our global customer base consists of leading blue chip OEM’s and our products are used in variety of industries, from aerospace to medical equipment
We are presently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join the team in our Yorba Linda, CA location.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of sales experience.
Inside sales experience within the bearing industry or with an industrial components company is required.
A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field is a strong asset but is not required. Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook is a must. Requires knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products and services. Excellent customer focus skills including interpersonal and communication skills are also important. Good organizational skills and problem solving abilities are necessary.
- Work with customers and outside sales to provide a high level of customer service, bearing applications engineering, and overall technical support.
- Technical review of customer requirements and specifications to meet ISO and Aerospace requirements.
- Assist in costing and preparation of customer quotations.
- Work with manufacturing and vendors on technical and design issues
- Expand existing account opportunities and consultative applications.
- Support new product initiatives and participate in web based marketing program.
- Other duties as required.
If you are a motivated, team-oriented individual, looking for a challenge in a rapidly growing company, with a positive business environment, teaming up with other talented professionals, please consider joining us. AST Bearings offers a competitive base salary and a first-rate benefits program.
Please include your salary requirements, as resumes without salary requirements will not be considered.
AST Bearings LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons