At Motion Industries, our Welders provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. Whether repairing hydraulic hose, pumps and cylinders or mechanical gear boxes, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Measure, cut, weld, assemble, crimp, etc. industrial hydraulic hose
- Test and check hose assemblies per shop procedures
- Read and understand work orders
- Clean and package hose assemblies for shipping
- Keep clean work area
- WELDING EXPERIENCE required
- Ability to read and understand work orders
- Ability to read tape measure and caliper
- Ability to handle material up to 100 pounds
- Hydraulic power unit fabrication skills helpful but not required .
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons