Bilingual Account Manager (CS)
Bilingual Account Manager (CS)
Hydraulic Supply Company is a division of Motion Industries. We are looking for an Bilingual Account Manager (CS) to be responsible for connecting and developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers and other key business contacts. The Account Manager (CS) will provide a variety of custom services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. In addition, will act as a liaison between customers, outside sales reps, and internal teams in order to retain accounts and promote sales growth. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned customers.
- Provide quotes, orders, and assist with customer returns, credits, etc.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions to customer requirements and objectives.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed effectively and urgently with vendors and internal teams.
- Follow communication and documentation procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Provide ongoing exceptional customer experience to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with outside sales team to ensure growth attainment.
- Meet department expectations on a daily basis
- Prioritize and organize in order to effectively meet deadlines.
- Perform other customer service-related duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or similar preferred
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- 2 years customer service/account management in a distribution environment preferred
- Eaton level 200 Aeroquip Fluid Conveyance Product School (AFCPS) required within one year of hire date (provided). If no AFCPS available, next soonest possible.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office a must; especially Outlook and Excel.
- Certified Fluid Power Specialist (CFPS) and/or Certified Fluid Power Hydraulic Specialist (CFPHS) a plus.
- Knowledge of fluid power components/applications a plus.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bilingual Required for this Account Manager (CS) position
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons