The Data Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining all aspects of data within the Materials Management (MM) Module of SAP to support & facilitate the needs of all EIS locations. This includes, but is not limited to: Material Master Records, Vendor Master Records, Customer Master Records, Sales and Purchasing Master Records.
- Create new material and vendor numbers in SAP using specific terms and formatting standards
- Extend existing material and vendor numbers in SAP
- Create, update, and/or modify various pieces of material and vendor master data in SAP
- Create, update, and/or modify various pieces of purchasing master data in SAP including purchasing info records and source lists
- Create, update, and/or modify various pieces of customer master data in SAP including customer specific information records
- Create, update, and/or modify various pieces of material and vendor master data, purchasing, sales and/or internal informational TEXT. Informational text is used to further describe or convey pertinent information including product specifications and/or features, shipping/receiving/quantity requirements, and other relevant information that should be communicated to end-users.
- Reinstate useable material numbers into SAP
Additional Responsibilities Various data related projects This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all requirements and responsibilities and as such, is subject to change without notice based on the needs of the business and/or department.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of formal education/training and customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook & Word)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to use independent judgment
- Working knowledge of SAP is a plus
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons