Outside Sales Rep
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Outside Sales Representative to join our growing auto parts team. Our NAPA Outside Sales Representatives are ambitious go-getters who not only find and win new customers, but also promote the entire NAPA Import line of products and services to our existing wholesale customers.If you seek a fast paced sales position with opportunities to control your earnings through a generous bonus program for your hard work, then as an Outside Sales Representative Import Specialist position with NAPA is the job for you!
- Drive growth of company-owned NAPA Auto Parts stores, customer base, sales and profits
- Promote the entire line of NAPA Import products and programs to Wholesale Customers
- Work with local Store Manager to develop plans to increase sales
- Proactively initiate, contact, manage and develop leads on a local basis
- Achieve personal sales and profit quotas
- Identify specific needs of customers and align solutions with NAPA’s offerings.
- Work with manufacturer’s representatives to improve program offerings and grow customer knowledge of lines
- Engage customers and keep them connected through all of NAPA’s eSales programs
- Perform educational seminars, clinics and presentations on NAPA Import product lines and services
- Maintain customer satisfaction and provide strong customer service including solving customer problems, complaints and questions in person or by telephone
- Understand and demonstrate basic selling skills such as preparing for the sales call, managing the customer meeting, handling customer resistance , closing the sale and account maintenance
- Prior experience in a NAPA store or other retail experience in the automotive industry 2+ years of experience in a customer focused role
- Ability to perform in a quota-driven environment
- Capability to present information in group meetings
- Valid driver license with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 4 years required
- Must be willing to work flexible retail hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or G.E.D required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons