HVP-Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager will partner with Store Manager or Regional Manager to drive store growth, and to increase sales and profitability by creating a superior customer experience and a culture of employee engagement.
- Maintaining exemplary customer service within the store and establishing special business relationships with our customers so they will choose to do business with us rather than our competitors
- Protect and maintain Company assets, such as inventory, vehicles, computers, equipment, furniture, etc.
- Assist with recruiting and motivating store employees who exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Assist with resolving customer complaints for increased customer satisfaction
- Help maintain a neat and clean store environment for our customers and employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior Heavy Duty background, ASE (T1-T8) (P2) Parts Certification is preferred
- Has a working knowledge of the accounts the store services
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills (both written and oral)
- Possesses personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish company goals
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation is a MUST!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical school, and/or college degree a plus
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons