District Sales Manager Electrical & Engine Systems Group
NAPA Auto Parts has a wonderful opportunity for you to join the most recognized brand in the automotive aftermarket world. We are seeking a District Sales Manager – ESG (Electrical Sales Group) Underhood to develop new customers and expand sales to existing customers at all distribution levels. This is a unique opportunity to join an aggressive, high-energy sales team that is a leader in the automotive parts industry. The District Sales Manager compensation package will include, salary plus bonus, vehicle, expenses, plus a comprehensive benefits program. All responses held in strict confidence.
- Calling on NAPA Stores and their respective customers informing them of sales promotions and sales opportunities.
- Educating and training customers on Underhood products which include fuel delivery and engine management products, electrical systems, and engine management products.
- Participating in tool shows and demonstrating products to customers and potential customers.
- Working with the local independent NAPA Stores to identify prospects, gain new customers, and develop them into valued customers.
- Developing successful sales programs for the NAPA Distribution Center local market area.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales/marketing experience.
- 3-5 years of previous selling experience.
- ASE A6, A8 and P2 certification desired.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills preferred. Daily and some overnight travel required.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons