IT Programmer Analyst, Senior (PeopleSoft Financials)
Major responsibilities will include the design and coding of application functionality to meet customer defined requirements. Additional tasks included in this role will be working with customers to outline user requirements, performing application testing, facilitating user testing, and assisting in system rollouts.
- Must have thorough understanding of PS Financials – AR, AP, & GL Modules.
- Understand of AM, GL, PO, ePRO Modules will be a plus.
- Must exhibit expertise in the whole PeopleSoft development process such as Application Designer, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, Component Interface, Application Engine, SQR’s, Application Package, Integration Technologies, SQL, Security, PS/Query, BI Publisher, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of PeopleSoft Workflow.
- Must have expert SQL skills and in-depth knowledge of how data flows within PeopleSoft core tables.
- Must be able to performance tune and write efficient code for large data volumes.
- Must have ability to build design documents based on meetings with functional analysts and end-users.
- Design Documents should be at a level where other programmers can build from and efficiently create Process Models, Data Models, Data Flow Diagrams and Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Must develop test plans for both unit and systems testing to verify completeness and stability of code and how that code will affect the entire production system.
- Must completely document all modifications and be able to maintain systems level documentation.
- Responsible for helping to develop and maintain departmental systems standards.
- Must support the system when required by troubleshooting issues along with functional analysts.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills; demonstrate a customer centric focus, and the ability to work independently.
- 7+ years of programming experience developing with PeopleSoft and related languages.
- 7+ years of experience working in either a UNIX or Windows environment.
- 5+ years of experience working with Oracle databases.
- 7+ years of experience with relational database design, and development.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons