Digital Program Manager, eCommerce
The GPC Digital Center of Excellence provides digital leadership, innovation and digital services including creative, customer experience, solution delivery, operations and analytics for all GPC subsidiaries.
The NAPA Online Program Manager is an individual who is excited about Release Management, driving teams, solving problems and delivering valuable projects in a startup like environment inside an existing Fortune 500 business. As a Project Manager they will encompass all facets of Release Management, project management, client management and team leadership in an iterative development environment. They will also collaborate with business stakeholders and participate in strategic planning activities such as program and product roadmapping and financial planning to help grow the NAPA Online program
Job Description / Responsibilities
Responsible for assuming overall responsibility for Release management & new Enhancements by managing, planning, scheduling, and controlling software delivery throughout the release lifecycle that include cross-workstream activities and teams from multiple internal and external groups. Specific expectations are as follows:
- Run Daily Stand ups with team ( Developers, QA, Business Analysts, UX/UI)
- Manage JIRA and story progress with team
- Effort tracking follow up
- Development progress & due date
- Issue / question tracking and resolution with team
- Scope & Sprint planning with team
- Scope design & Sprint LOE management with dev team
- Work with Other app teams to align scope/time / implementation co-ordination (when needed for stories in release)
- Plan future releases and update Roadmap
- Capacity calculation/tracking for team
- Consider other initiatives for Operations, Prod Support & other big initiatives.
- Communicate and Run Weekly Status meeting
- Bachelor’s degree required; working in an AGILE development environment required with SCRUM certification
- 2+ years of experience in Release Management and 5+ years in Project Management
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams in interactive/Web projects, custom or packaged software eCommerce implementations or running ongoing releases for eCommerce Sites
- Experience in tools such as JIRA, ALM, MS-Office Suite, MS-Project etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain complex information in a way that establishes rapport,
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons