Conveyor Belt Technician
Colmar Belting, a division of Motion Industries, is a regional leader in the distribution of conveyor belting and conveyor supplies for mining and industrial applications. We offer a comprehensive range of products and services from the supply of complete conveyor solutions through to service, installation maintenance and diagnostic services. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
We are seeking applications from experienced Belt splicer / Conveyor System Technician to join our Woburn operation in a permanent and autonomous role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee safety and quality compliance.
- Belt Splicing, repairs, maintenance and installations of Heavyweight and Lightweight belts.
- Assist with the coordination of equipment, crew and workflow.
- Manage work scope and supervise crews.
- Client relations.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Sound conveyor product knowledge and experience as a Lead Technician.
- Sound mechanical aptitude.
- Current / Valid Class “C” Driver’s License.
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel and work away from home for extended periods.
- Ability to work at Heights and Confined spaces.
- On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to join the regional leaders in Conveyor Solutions where your contribution is truly valued.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply today.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons