Sales Coordinator and Support for NAPA Maine
Coordinates sales details and promotional information to customers, sales, Distribution Center management, and company stores.
The following section contains the primary responsibilities for this position. Job holder is responsible for performing any other duties as assigned by management. List the significant activities that support that function, for instance manage the annual store audit process. Where possible use language that ties the job back to the company mission and vision.
- Maintains reports in support of DC sales efforts such as those relating to pricing corrections, sales reports, and vehicle registration.
- Orders and distributes sales promotions and incentives.
- Manages call reports of sales representatives.
- Manages purchasing and distribution of price labels and blue strips for jobber and district sales departments.
- Sets up and maintains billing accounts for advertising.
- Tracks class schedules and sends out reminders to customers.
- Distributes and solicits promotional and information flyers and catalogs.
- Manages the logistics and support for Sales meetings. Manages and resolves all on-site issues with vendors and suppliers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- 3 years working in an office support capacity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills working with a variety of people in person and over the phone.
- Must be able to multi-task, function effectively under strict deadlines and time constraints, and schedule and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational skills detail oriented. Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Complies with all safety requirements pertaining to job functions and location.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Strong computer skills are required, with experience with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as IBM AS400 system.
- Able to work with limited direction as part of a larger team, requires minimal guidance and direct supervision.
- Must be able to quickly and efficiently to a changing business environment and to be successful.
- Must exercise initiative in identifying, defining, and completing projects and demonstrate improving problem solving skills.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons