Traction salespeople provide the highest levels of customer service. The Local Outside sales team members are responsible for promoting the entire line of Heavy Duty products and programs, calling on new & existing customers.
- Â Establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient, and Â Â Â professional service
- Â Work with the Store Manager to provide business planning designed to reach product and sales Â Â Â goals
- Â Promote TractionÂ¿s entire line of Heavy Duty products and programs
- Â Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Â Must maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance; complying with Traction Policies
- Â Previous sales experience preferred
- Â Must be at least 18 years of age
- Â Ability to drive well; good driving record
- Â Prior Heavy Duty parts background or knowledge is a preferred
- Â Exceptional customer service and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Â Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Â Associate degree or equivalent for a twoÂ¿year college or technical school; or six months of Â Â Â related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is Â Â Â preferred
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.