Eligible candidates must have experience in accounting, bookkeeping, billing, vendor management and be very proactive.
- Coordinates all store reports and ensure they are correct
- Respond to and resolve bookkeeping questions and problems
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate records for accuracy of account balances, postings, calculations, and other records pertaining to business or operating transactions and reconcile
- Correspond with customers (internal & external), as needed, regarding their transactions
- General office skills including but not limited to: answer and direct incoming phone calls and assist in customer inquiries and transactions.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
- HS/GED required, college a plus
- Good data entry skills
- Must be proficient in using MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of natural flow of accounting transactions
- Ability to perform office and bookkeeping duties accurately and efficiently with reasonable supervision
- Maintain good relationships with internal / external customers
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure situations
- Ability to learn and consistently follow company practices and procedures
- Ability to meet all deadlines within required time frames
- Excellent written/oral communications and mathematical skills
- Ability to complete daily work with minimal mistakes
- Must be a team player
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons