IBS Division Operations Manager
Provides division level support to the district IBS teams. Ensures growth and sustainability of the IBS program within the division.
Position Performance Measures:
- IBS Customer Satisfaction, Customer Retention and Site Sustainability
- IBS Contract Compliance for all APG Division Company-Owned Sites
- IBS Inventory Management
- IBS New Distribution – Site Growth and New Site Implementation
- APG IBS Policy and Procedure Execution
Specific Responsibilities within these Measures:
IBS Customer Satisfaction, Customer Retention and Site Sustainability
- Ensures IBS sites are achieving approved ROI, researches when actual performance is below target, and works with the District teams to improve performance.
- IBS Division Ops is responsible to work alongside the DMs to ensure 100% of all APG IBS sites complete online business reviews every quarter in 2018
- 2018 review windows
- Q1 reviews: March 1-April 30
- Q2 reviews: June 1 – July 31
- Q3 reviews: Sept 1 – Oct 31
- Q4 reviews: Dec 1 – Jan 31
- Note – business reviews are not complete unless customer has electronically signed off and scored the IBS each quarter.
- Reviews IBS site inventory write-off and develops plan to follow LP and inventory plans to ensure a successful inventory year end write off
IBS New Distribution – Site Growth and New Site Implementation
- Performs RFP research and prep, involving necessary site and company resources as needed
- Prepares IBS contract through the assistance of IBS legal counsel
- Performs new location project management to ensure all systems are updated and in place.
- Participates in general company projects as needed.
APG IBS Policy and Procedure Execution
- Conducts regional non-company vendor management to ensure availability of inventory as needed.
- Ensures company, and customer, policies and procedures are followed.
- Needs to be subject matter expert on HUB for Division
- Take the role to ‘train the trainers’ at least two subject matter experts to help training and roll out HUB (i.e – District Ops Manager in large IBS Districts)
- Ensure all IBS personnel complete mandatory on-line HUB training on NAPATraining.com no later than 6 weeks before they go live in their site
- Held accountable to rollout all eligible HUB locations – on schedule – in 2018
- Barcoding and Location coding – at all APG IBS sites
- P-Card reconciliation – tracking and ensuring daily reconciling is done at all IBS sites (BP0006)
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- College degree or work equivalent required.
- Technical school, and/or college degree a plus.
- IBS site management a plus.
- Ability to manage people; prioritize and delegate to team members.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong project management skills.
- Requires demonstrated leadership in the automotive after-market industry, preferably an automotive parts department, dealership, jobber, heavy duty and/or fleet establishment.
- Possess working knowledge of the organization’s store support services.
- Must possess high character and integrity.
- Capable of providing strong leadership to the operation to create a high performance team; i.e., customer focus, open communication, willingness to coach and provide feedback.
- Possess personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish Company goals and objectives.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced setting and possess an ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to properly maintain and protect site facilities, equipment, inventory and all physical assets of the company.
- Have a willingness and ability to learn.
- Possess analytical problem solving skills.
- Capable of operating a point-of-sale system and cataloging.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and using internet for parts research and sourcing.
- Ability to utilize POS system (TAMS and HUB) to develop specialized reporting.
- Ability to learn and use customer fleet management software.
- Flexibility with working hours, depending on customer and location needs (i.e. emergency overtime related to weather conditions).
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.