Store Manager- San Bernardino
Do you have a passion for leading others, driving growth and profits Perhaps you have a background in automotive, fleet, heavy equipment, dealership or retail industry If the answer is yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking an experienced, energetic and driven Store Manager to join our growing auto parts team. This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Love Retail
- Can consistently demonstrate true leadership with vision, collaboration, trust, respect and effectiveness while operating a market leading NAPA store.
- Know how to take full responsibility for P&L while mapping out initiatives and business plans for the store and solving roadblock issues.
- Identify new customers and revenue opportunities for the store
- Shift into high gear in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Help outside sales in identifying, developing and maintaining wholesale accounts
- Build, guiding and developing an engaged crew team to deliver checkered flag levels of customer care and business results
- Steer towards continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Protect and maintaining the security of store assets
- Display pride in navigating a store recognized for safety and appearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Passion for delivering customer care and building long term relationships
- Knowledge of inventory controls, stocking levels and seasonal shifts is a plus
- Personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish business goals
- Customer focus and high energy in our fast-paced stores
- Ability to operate a cash register and navigating computer and paper catalog systems
- Passion for delivering customer care in a strong team environment
- And if you have this, even better:
- Technical or Trade school courses or degree
- Background and/or passion for automotive industry, heavy equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine, or dealership.
- Experience in a parts store, auction, retail store, auto body/collision, or fast food/restaurant/convenience store management experience
- Entirely customer-centric (external/internal)
- ASE Certifications
NAPA Know How
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
Outstanding health benefits and 401K
Stable company. Fortune 200 with a family feel
Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team Additional information for you: NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you dont think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons