APG IBS Store Manager
NAPA is a Parts Store and So much more!
Did you know that some of NAPA’s biggest customers are Airlines, City & Government facilities, public schools, and Disney Land, yes, Disney Land! NAPA supplies many parts to these places that keep them moving! NAPA Integrated Business Solutions (IBS) provides supply chain expertise, systems, parts expertise, along with above and beyond customer care to make sure these customers have what they need to keep all of their equipment up and running. We are looking for an outstanding IBS Store Manager to manage our thriving IBS Store operation, provide outstanding customer care, and improve our brand market penetration and ROI! Please visit http://www.napa-ibs.com/ to learn more about this incredible IBS division.
You will play a major role in our exciting division of Integrated Business Solutions. In this role, you will mainly be responsible for IBS store operation and marketing of programs. This is the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Are driven by above and beyond customer satisfaction
- Have store operation and vendor management experience
- You enjoy representing a dynamic and respected brand along with going out of your way to provide tremendous customer service!
- You have a background in automotive aftermarket, dealerships, parts, or the heavy equipment industry
- You love building and sustaining relationships with your team and outside vendors
- You enjoy coming up with better processes and being looked at for the go to person for answers to customer’s questions.
- You have experience in logistics, cataloging, point of sale systems
A day in the life:
- Managing a NAPA IBS store to generate sales and increased ROI, improved market penetration.
- Providing outstanding customer service with our partner and customer
- Responsibility for inventory protection, asset management and operational issues
- Ensures overall cleanliness of the store, stock room and outside areas. Fully supports and implements all IBS NAPA programs, be they operational or marketing based.
- Monitors store sales performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and year to date basis. Identifies problems and solve them effectively.
- Develops good customer relations and maintains a high level of service to the customer.
- Assures that merchandise is received in a timely, accurate manner and that it is put away in the stockroom in an appropriate manner.
- Works closely with the District office (or District Manager) to maintain procurement card controls.
- Builds relationships, and negotiates, with non-NAPA vendors on pricing, inventory and service.
What you’ll need:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Insure proper maintenance and protection of Company store facilities, equipment, inventory and all physical assets of the company
- Possess analytical problem-solving skills
- Capable of operating a point-of-sale system and cataloging.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and using internet for parts research and sourcing
- Ability to learn and use customer fleet management software
- Passion for customer service and retention
- Experience with inventory protection, asset management and cataloging,
- Demonstrated leadership in the automotive after-market service industry, preferably an automotive parts department, dealership, or retail establishment
And if you have this, even better:
- Technical school, and/or college degree a plus
- ASE Certifications and or Heavy-Duty experience
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a ‘family’ feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So, if after reading this, you don’t think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.