Cash Applications Manager
- Insures compliance with departmental procedures by reviewing audit results of daily and monthly reports, error logs, productivity reports, unapplied reports, phone reports, and G/L posting errors. This includes reviewing errors with the Specialists. This review will determine the need for additional training or corrective action.
- Monitor and administer month-end close processes and reporting as associated with the Cash Applications process.
- Maintain department efficiency by providing ongoing training and reviewing available technology.
- Monitor productivity of Cash Applications staff, and provide performance and attendance feedback and coaching.
- Provide oversight of ROA processing, identifying problem areas, and recommending solutions.
- Performs general managerial duties including interviewing, training, conducting employee evaluations, providing developmental feedback to staff, and handling employee relations issues.
- Provides direction regarding meeting and exceeding departmental goals.
- Monitors staff productivity and quality.
- Ensures the integrity of all procedures and company guidelines are adhered to.
- Coaches and counsels staff members in an effort to develop employees and improve results.
- Evaluates current processes and makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Manages overtime requirements by determining when overtime is necessary, maintains log of personnel participating, and ensures supervisory coverage.
- Performs other duties as assigned within the APAR Center
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- 3 + years of Management experience managing an Accounts Receivables Team (10+ employees or more)
- Strong working knowledge of A/R
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Conflict Management skills
- Team Player
- Business Process Improvement skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent follow through skills
- Self starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.