OE (Original Equipment) Solutions Sales Manager
NAPA is a Parts Store and So much more! We are driven to have the best people on our team to get the right parts to the right place at the right time. And to do this, we need the right Talent to join us as a OE Solutions Sales Manager. An amazing opportunity for the right person!
This individual will be responsible for developing new business, current client retention, customer satisfaction, process management and solution development. If you have a passion for driving customer awareness and excitement of a product, then we would love to hear from you!
This is the right opportunity for you if:
- Love the challenge of developing business relationships
- You wake up to succeed
- You love providing phenomenal customer care
- Just truly love sales
A Day in the life:
- Drive customer awareness NAPA product offering through training at the DC, Store and Dealer level
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, yearly financial targets
- Utilize existing network to generate and develop new customer accounts to increase sales
- Pipeline Management – Identify, track and facilitate closure of key opportunities
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationship at all levels within the Division including DVP, GM, DC management team and company-owned and independently owned stores management team
- Provide top-notch customer service and communication to all accounts in your territory.
- Visit new and existing accounts to build and maintain good relationships with customers at all levels to ensure 100% account retention
- Understand the customer and their needs, and effectively work with local management team (General Manager, District Manager, and Sales Manager) to offer insight and intelligence with respect to customer demands Identify areas of concern and advise management of corrective actions as required
- Call on NAPA Stores and their respective customers informing them of sales promotions and sales opportunities.
- Work with the local independent NAPA Stores to gain new customers
- Communicate with customers via phone calls, email, etc. with excellent follow up skills
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales/marketing experience
- 3-5 years of previous selling and account management experience
- Must have a solid record of success developing new business, while still being able to maintain and grow existing business
- Be able to travel within assigned territory and travel to account/sales meetings (75% travel, including some weekends/overnights)
- Possess a valid driver’s license with no DWI convictions within the past four years and not have over three moving violations or two at-fault accidents in the last three years
Have this too? Then you have what it takes!
- High sense of urgency, pro-active, tenacity, and ability to prioritize
- Customer service & team oriented
- Ability to close a sale and overcome common objections
- Building and developing strong customer relationships
- Excellent listener & empathetic to individuals concerns
- Adaptable to change and ambiguous situations
- Excellent organizational, presentation and follow-up skills;
- Strong written/in-person, presentation & communication skills
- ASE Certification is a plus (not required, but would be amazing if you have it)
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- Awesome people and brand
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So, if after reading this, you don’t think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the many other diverse roles we have as well.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.