District Sales Manager – Heavy Duty and Filters
The NAPA Heavy Duty and Filters Sales Group is seeking a District Sales Manager to develop new customers and expand sales to existing customers at all distribution levels. This is a unique opportunity to join an aggressive, high-energy sales team that is a leader in the Heavy Duty and Filtration industry.
- Drive sales and manage sales in an established territory
- Calling on company owned NAPA Stores and their respective customers to inform them of sales promotions and sales opportunities
- Educate and train customers on heavy duty parts, filtration products and maintenance
- Work with the local independent NAPA Stores to gain new customers using NAPA heavy duty, filtration and Valvoline products
- Develop successful sales programs for the NAPA Distribution Center local market area.
The District Sales Manager compensation package will include, salary plus bonus, vehicle, expenses, plus a comprehensive benefits program. All responses held in strict confidence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales/marketing experience.
- 3-5 years of previous selling experience
- Previous Heavy Duty of industry experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Daily and some overnight travel required
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.