Warehouse Associate / Order Filler (FT)
Warehouse Associates/Order Fillers – Full Time Position
S.P. Richards, a national wholesale business products distributor, is currently seeking full time candidates to fill the position of Order Filler in our Seattle, WA distribution center. The position requires you to pull items efficiently and accurately according to the customer’s order with prescribed picking quota’s using voice picking and RF scanning equipment. The position is an afternoon/night position. We will train the right, customer focused individual.
We offer a pay rate of $14.75/hr plus $0.35 Shift Differential
The standard work hours: 1:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Must be functionally literate and capable of understanding and recognizing product numbers and line codes to insure proper retrieval of products for shipment, including identifying sequence of numbers and letters accurately and rapidly. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the environment is loud
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand walk use hands and fingers to handle, or feel reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
- Occasional use of a forklift — certification is also required
- The employee is frequently required to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to move heavy product in excess of 1,000 pounds with moving aids designed to move such items including hand trucks, dollies, motorized cart, pallet jacks, etc.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focusSystem Requirements:
- Operational Access to PkMS – Menu DCAMENU50 Operational Access to vPack Voice Picking System.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.