Territory Sales Manager
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking and energetic and enthusiastic Territory Sales Manager to join our growing team of autoparts professionals. Our Territory Sales Managers are responsible for NAPA program implementation to enable our independent store owners and their installer customers to increase their market share, profitability and return on investment. Our TSMs have the opportunity to ensure that our NAPA store owners successfully compete in their market and and drive market growth, sales and profitability .
- Work with independent NAPA Auto Parts stores and their installer customers
- Increase the market share, profitability and return on investment by implementing NAPA marketing, sales and training programs
- Work in an advisor and business partner role with store owners and build long-term relationships
- Prepare stores to manage effective inventory levels
- Create a roadmap for all store activities including moves, store revamps, modernizations, open houses, etc.
- Engage store personnel in training on utilization of NAPA programs and operational procedures of distribution centers
- Strive to meet territory quotas and contribute to the achievement of distribution center quotas
- Demonstrate true leadership with vision, collaboration, trust, respect and effectiveness
- Assist other store team members
- Want their income to reflect their delivered results
- College degree preferred or equivalent sales experience
- Experience in a NAPA Store or other retail automotive industry experience preferred
- Effective influencer and negotiator, adept at preparing for, closing, and maintaining sales
- Strong multi-task, prioritization, problem solving, decision-making, and effective judgment skills
- Personal drive, action-oriented, sense of urgency, self-motivation and desire for continuous improvement
- Passion for delivering Customer Care
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.