TRACS Territory Manager
The Commercial Systems Group TRACS Sales Manager is responsible for sales of all CSG Systems products within their territory. Products include NAPA TRACS shop management software, technical repair software and customer relationship management software. The CSG TRACS Territory Manager will work closely with the NAPA DC, Independent NAPA Store owner and other personnel making sales calls on Automotive Repair Facilities. The sales cycle includes taking these Automotive Repair Facilities through a consultative sales process that includes information gathering, product discussions, product demonstrations, cost justification and closing the sale.
- Attain Quota on a monthly and annual basis
- Increase sales of NAPA TRACS products in the specified market
- Increase profit from new and existing customers
- Ensure that TEAM NAPA is consistently re-enforced with the message of the importance of growing connectivity at all levels of distribution
- Actively lead adoption campaigns for all CSG Systems Products within the territory
- The CSG Territory Manager is also responsible for the installation and training of the software and hardware that is sold Communications with the NAPA Store Owner and Automotive Repair Facility
- Communications with the NAPA Distribution Centers management
- Software Sales experience Automotive Aftermarket industry knowledge Outside selling experience is preferred Good general computer software, networking and hardware knowledge
- Excellent follow-up and communications skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Territory and time management skills
- Requires a very independent and mature individual who can manage themselves and their territory in a professional manner
- BS/BA Degree in Management, Marketing or Business is preferred
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.