Production/Hot Stamp PM
This position is responsible for interpreting work orders, applying private labeling to products through hot stamp method and upholding customer specifications. Responsible for the quality and integrity of printed products. In addition, must possess the ability to work in a team environment and process quality orders in a timely manner.
- Must maintain acceptable attendance in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Review work orders to obtain the necessary product. Contact customer service to verify any questionable work order notes.
- Set up of hot stamp press as required following printing instructions from working instructions.
- Audit and pull products assuring that product meets all products and printing meets specifications.
- Deliver completed orders to proper shipping and receiving departments.
- Understand and operate various machines within work area.
- Cross-train other less experienced teammates on assembly process and procedures.
- Assist fellow teammates in maintaining neat, clean, organized and a safe department.
- Maintain written procedures and follow as required.
- Notify maintenance or supervision of any necessary repairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities preferred:
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. per box.
- Ability to read work orders, procedures and policies, and follow documentation as required.
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work quickly and independently without supervision.
- Ability to take good notes for future references.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.