Account Support Representative (Midas/Big O Tires)
To manage the relationship between NAPA and assigned customer by supporting all activities that help drive the Customers’ Service Business and maximizing GP opportunities with all Customer assigned locations. Also, positively promoting and increasing share of NAPA products to these customers. To keep your both Customer and NAPA Team informed of all aspects of customers’ opportunities and expectations.
- Able to establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient, and professional service.
- Excellent at prospecting and cold calling skills while maintaining current customers and business needs.
- Excellent at communication skills while developing customer position at HQ. Must have the ability to determine which issues can be resolved at the team level, which issues have Company GM level impact, and which ones need to be escalated immediately
- Have a wellÂ¿groomed, neat appearance, complying with NAPA policies on conduct and dress.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills in a professional manner.
- Must be willing to attend weekly/monthly sales meetings supporting a team environment, while striving to be the ‘top performer’ and driving business to the store.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with no DWI convictions within the past four years and not have over three moving violations or two at-fault accidents in the last three years.
- Must possess a willingness and ability to learn, with great problem solving skills.
Must be able to perform in a quota driven environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Positive, enthusiastic role model who has personal drive.
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- 5 years’ experience managing customer relationships at Field store level interaction in Automotive Industry.
- 5 years’ experience managing customer relationships at Field store level in other similar Industry.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- BS degree in some related field
- Certifications related to sales or account management equivalent experience
- Capable of leading teams via influence, in a collaborative manner, rather than by authority
- validates information provided to discern facts from opinions related to communicating project status
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to take many pieces of input and produce multiple levels of communication based on the needs of the audience.
- Excellent organizational, planning, documentation, and presentation skills
Requirements include but may not be limited to the following:
- Capable of extended travel with overnight stay
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Able to work on feet (stand and walk) for up to eight hours at a time.
- Able to operate and rent a rental car
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.