RAY-Operations Supervisor – Rayloc – Payson
Responsible for the leading and motivating of a work group of employees in a manner that will achieve continuous measurable improvement desired performance goals and results. Primary duties involve supervising associates and ensuring timely, damage-free manner to get the project complete. Assist in implementation and proper configuration of WCS and WMS systems. Create training documents for employees using the new system. Ensure that inventory is accurate throughout moves and that product remains useable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field or equivalent experience.
- Prefer a minimum of 1-2 years in inventory planning, analytics, inventory control or warehouse operations.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience required
- Experience/Knowledge of process improvement as a primary strategy for making continuous improvement is preferred
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Proven communication, presentation, listening, partnership building, problem solving and customer relations skills
Willingness to work extended hours as needed
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.