Impact Stocker PM
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for material handling assignments. Material handling could include manual lifting or the use of a hand and/or industrial forklift truck. This position assures accuracy in packing slips and shipping orders, replenishes stock, and delivers product to other departments.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record in accordance with company policy.
- Unload products from various carrier trucks with the use of a hand
- Services trucks, changing batteries, changing oil and water etc. Reports mechanical or electrical difficulties to maintenance and coach truck, industrial forklift, or manually.
- Check products to assure packing slips and purchase orders are accurate.
- Moves product to appropriate overflow or pick warehouse locations per the stock transfer report/recommended move report.
- Delivers product to shipping or production departments when required.
- Keeps accurate track of product moved and placed in warehouse.
- Assists other team members with keeping overflow warehouses clean, neat and organized. Sweeps aisles, disposes of trash and other debris properly.
- Keeps carton bales, gaylords and skids organized in the outside and inside storage bins.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities preferred: Previous knowledge and experience with an industrial forklift.
- Ability to work in warehouse, conditions may exist from very cold to very hot.
- Previous knowledge of warehouse operations and location of materials.
- Ability to lift 70 pounds, repetitive bending and lifting from floor level overhead.
- Ability to work quickly with little supervision.
- Positive attitude and strong teamwork values.
- Willingness to learn other jobs.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons