IT Administration & Change Control Supervisor
Motion Industries is seeking an Administrative & Change Control Supervisor to ensure IT administrative processes and systems assigned to the IT Department are administered timely and in compliance with process, procedural, and regulatory requirements. The position is the supervisor of the IT Admin department, and will supervise 3 IT administrative staff, as well as the Motion Industries Switchboard Operator/Receptionist, to provide a broad facet of administrative support for the IT Department. Position will also provide administrative support to the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
- Ensure proper change management processes are followed, around documentation of ServiceNow incidents, to include proper routing to appropriate IT teams, and escalating service affecting issues as required
- Support the migration of the legacy RFS ticketing system to ServiceNow, and provide support and assistance with ServiceNow reports
- Equipment Orders – ensure timely and accurate workstation equipment ordering for users (IT hardware, key fobs, and accessories)
- Lead and coordinate periodic IT Department social functions (luncheons, holiday events, etc.)
- Review and approve time off requests for 4 IT Admin staff
- Backup administrative support to CIO as needed/directed
- Schedule conference calls/webcast for Motion Industries personnel
- Provide support coverage for the switchboard operator in the operator’s stead
- Support the IT department as needed/required
- Book conference rooms as requested by IT staff
- Maintain HR reporting requirements across IT
- Ensure the visitor badging system and visitor board are maintained and up to date
- Maintain the paperwork and associated RFS’s and ServiceNow for all change implementations
- Comply with all IT policies and procedures (MPPS’s) as related to assigned functions
- Support audit requests from external auditors, as part of annual Sarbanes-Oxley audit
- Strong attention to detail
- Must demonstrate good customer service skills
- Proven team leadership experience
- Expertise in Outlook, and managing shared calendars
- Solid Microsoft technical skills to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High School diploma required; 2-years of college desired
Motion Industries (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the industrial marketplace with MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operation) replacement parts and services through a network of 500 locations across North America, Canada and Mexico. Customers have access to over 4.1 million parts from Motion’s extensive line of authorized brands in Bearings, Mechanical Power Transmission, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Hydraulic and Industrial Hose, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components, Industrial Supplies, and Material Handling.
Beyond parts, Motion Industries provides hands-on-services that are critical to the smooth operation of our customers’ facilities. We are at the forefront of e-business and technology in our industry and we have our own training institute.
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products, and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please visit www.motionindustries.com.