The IMO Program Manager will be responsible for effectively managing the integration activities associated with business acquisitions and transitioning the finance & accounting (F&A) functions of the acquired entity into the Shared Services Center.
60% Manage Integration Programs
· Develop and manage integration roadmap in partnership with IMO leadership and Steering Committee
· Lead the development and integration of functional blueprints and work plans in partnership with functional subject matter experts
· Proactively address potential risks to timeline, scope, resources and value capture
· Prepare materials, manage the agenda and support facilitation of IMO functional and cross-functional meetings
20% Synergy Capture and Validation
· Oversee Synergy work stream to plan, capture and track synergy projects, validating assumptions, baseline and planning with all appropriate stakeholders
· Own Synergy Tracking & Reporting (STAR) tool and ensure its accuracy and completeness throughout integration project
· Provide regular updates on synergy capture to Steering Committee
20% Communication & Change Management
· Ensure stakeholders are appropriately informed and engaged in integration activities
· Support the management of changes in all aspects of integration and implementation
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.