Warehouse Associate / Order Filler (FT) PM
Warehouse Associates/Order Fillers – Full Time Position
S.P. Richards, a national wholesale business products distributor, is currently seeking full time candidates to fill the position of Order Filler in our (_Impact Products Toledo Ohio_____) distribution center. The position requires you to pull items efficiently and accurately according to the customer’s order with prescribed picking quota’s using voice picking and RF scanning equipment. The position is an afternoon/night position. We will train the right, customer focused individual.
We offer a starting rate of: $11.30 with progressions up to 24 months and a shift premium
The standard work hours are: 3:20 pm – 11:50 pm (possible overtime frequently)
Must be functionally literate and capable of understanding and recognizing product numbers and line codes to insure proper retrieval of products for shipment, including identifying sequence of numbers and letters accurately and rapidly. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the environment is loud
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand walk use hands and fingers to handle, or feel reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
- Occasional use of a forklift — certification is also required
- The employee is frequently required to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focusSystem Requirements:
- Prior use of RF Scanners very helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.