RAY-Brake Shoe Assembler
Job Id: 250150
Location: Payson, UT
Major Market: UT – Provo
Date Posted: October 10, 2017
Place brake shoes on brackets for bonding oven.
- Place bands and lining on brake shoes
- Place the shoes onto the conveyor belt to go through the oven.
- When the conveyor is full, the process is to load and unload the conveyor belt.
- Place shoes onto a pallet and slide down conveyor.
- Goal is 1600 per day.
- Required to participate in a department stretching exercise daily at the start of each shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Constantly on feet all day, standing in one place.
- Use common sense and exercise sound judgement. Wear eye and hearing protection.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized environment.
- Basic reading
- Math skills