Warehouse Supervisor – Days
Directs and coordinates the warehouse activities of the distribution center by performing the following duties.
Hours: 4:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assigns workers to accurately receive and stock all inbound freight.
- Assigns workers to accurately pull all customers orders and ship in specified time frame.
- Administers company safety programs to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all employees.
- Communicates with inbound and outbound freight companies.
- Manages the fleet of trucks and drivers.
- Establishes operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and the accurate keeping of warehouse inventory.
- Coordinates activities of the warehouse with activities of central purchasing, merchandising, sales, and finance departments to ensure availability of merchandise and proper execution of administrative transactions.
- Communicates information to General Manager, Operation Manager, or Headquarters in a timely manner to expedite merchandise receipt, shipping, and special handlings.
- Directs reclamation of damaged merchandise.
- Understands and operates PKMS warehouse management system.
- Monitor the daily checklist to ensure all processes are completed before the end of the shift
- Print and interpret reports to measure employee productivity
- Ability to process all data entry and paperwork associated with inbound shipments, e.g. matching pack list to PO and verify quantity received to package list.
- Insure that all paperwork completed by the receiving department is accurate.
Manages personnel and all supervisors associated with shifts. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these personnel. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Also responsible for asset control and the physical security of the facility.
Operational Access to OMS – Menus OE, IC, WH
S.P. Richards Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC), distributes a wide spectrum of business products to office product resellers throughout the U.S. and Canada. These products include consumable office supplies, office furniture, computer supplies, consumer electronics, and janitorial and breakroom supplies from all of the major industry manufacturers. The company operates 37 Distribution Centers in the United States, including 35 full line distribution centers, three furniture only distribution centers, and Horizon USA, our computer supplies and technology business. S.P. Richards also owns S.P. Richards Canada, a Canadian based business products wholesaler, headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. SPR employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits program as part of Genuine Parts Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.