Branch Operations Manager
Missouri Power Transmission, a division of Motion Industries is a distributor of power transmission equipment and industrial supplies. We are seeking a Branch Operations Manager who is well organized and willing to work in a fast-paced environment to serve at our Batesville, AR location. Our Branch Operations Managers ensure branch customers are serviced beyond their expectations. They help to provide a focused and energetic branch team atmosphere while making certain the branch operates in an efficient manner. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the branch to include filling in for customer service representatives, clerical, warehouse, etc.
- Manage inventory for branch, including the day-to-day maintenance of inventory levels through replenishing stock to meet annual turn goals
- Ensure all purchasing activities for the branch are executed per company policies and procedures; oversee all accounts payable activities, including expense, inventory and freight invoices, and debit memos
- Manage collections process, maintain overall responsibility for outstanding invoices, manage internal audit process as necessary
- Knowledge of industrial products
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Reliable, organized and attentive to detail
- Industry experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Financial acumen
- Accounting, auditing, and inventory experience preferred
- People leadership experience desired
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email
- Performing some financial calculations and generating reports
- Proficient at using business systems
- Good driving record required
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products, and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.